Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks For Visiting


Please become a follower and comment on any post you like; you can follow by Twitter or subscribe by email.
Also, I have surveys from time to time so please check them out and please vote, it is greatly appreciated. TxDeerHun7r

July 05, 2010

At the Range with the Wife

If you haven’t guessed by now, two of my favorite past times involve fishing rods and fire arms. On one particular occasion, my wife agreed to come to the range and see what all the fuss was about. This was her first time firing an AR style rifle like this (Sig556). She was a bit nervous, but she did quite well I must say.

Here is her first target at 100 yards, and a short video clip of her in the act. I love you Markell!


1 comment:

  1. Great to see you guys this weekend!

    Also glad there were no injuries at the range....except that Markell's name seems to have been wounded....

    See you soon

    ReplyDelete