Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks For Visiting


Please become a follower and comment on any post you like; you can follow by Twitter or subscribe by email.
Also, I have surveys from time to time so please check them out and please vote, it is greatly appreciated. TxDeerHun7r

March 09, 2012

Check out these plates!

The other day I picked up my new personalized license plates, like every sob story, I didn’t get what I wanted but I got the next best thing.  I wanted the TX Deer Conservation tag, and wanted to play off the deer illustration as part of the whole plate.  I had seen the same sort of tag at the airport on my way back from New Orleans in February.  In Texas they let you have a few symbols as characters such as a heart, a dash, and an outline of the State of Texas. 
I played around with different versions of the word “hunter” but most had been taken, plus it’s hard to get real creative when you only have 5 letter/number combinations.  I settled on “HUN7R” where the number 7 stands for a “T” in Leet Speak (elite speak) or L33T as it were; so you would read the tag like this, “Texas Deer (illustration) Hunter” if you were tailgating me!  “HUNTR” had already been taken as well as (Heart)2HNT; I believe “HUNNR” is still available Anders??  Not enough numbers for “(Heart)my-06.”  $30 of the fees goes to Texas Wildlife conservation programs, that can’t be all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment