Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks For Visiting


Please become a follower and comment on any post you like; you can follow by Twitter or subscribe by email.
Also, I have surveys from time to time so please check them out and please vote, it is greatly appreciated. TxDeerHun7r

March 24, 2010

Lucky Striper Hat!!

I would like to send out a special "Thank You" to my good friends at LEO ARMORY http://www.leoarmory.com/ for the great hat they sent me. I purchased a SigSauer 556 HOLO and a Trijicon ACOG 4x scope last November, I got the package at a terrific price and they threw in a hat as a bonus! Well, when I began searching for stripers this fall I had no luck wearing a free hat that I received from OPSGEAR http://www.opsgear.com/, as soon as I began wearing the LEO ARMORY headgear, I have managed to catch one on every outing. I have made the LEO ARMOY headgear my standard when seeking stripers (if you belive in stuff like that). Thanks again for the geat products and the "lucky" hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment